The participants of the Salon were representatives of 221 organizations from 27 states and 35 regions of the Russian Federation, who demonstrated to the general scientific and technical community about 600 innovative projects and inventions, 198 of them were provided by foreign authors and patent holders.
During the work of the Salon were carried out:
• Exhibition of Inventions and Innovative Projects;
• Exhibition-competition "Trademark "Leader";
• International Scientific and Practical Conference "Intellectual Property in a new coordinate system. Opening a window of opportunity";
• Seminars: "State Scientific and Technical Library of Russia as a point of access to scientific and technical information", organizer: State Public Scientific and Technical Library; "Technology transfer is a key element of the intellectual property market" and "Individualization of business and product - conditions for stable development of entrepreneurship", organizer: FSUE IN RGAIS;
• Presentations of the innovative potential of: Krasnodar Krai, Ryazan region, JSC "NIIAS", the Republic of Iran, JSC "Russian Space, VUNC Air Force (Voronezh);
• The results of the competitions have been summed up;
• An interesting cultural and educational program was organized, which included: a visit to the Cosmonautics Museum, a demonstration of popular science films, presentations of national regional stands.
At the Salon, a cooperation agreement was signed between the International Innovation Club "Archimedes" (the management company of LLC "ArchimeDexpo") and the International Center for Scientific and Technical Information (ICMTI). An agreement on strategic partnership has been reached between the International Innovation Club "Archimedes" and the World Association of Invention and Intellectual Property (WIIPA).
A qualified Expert Commission consisting of employees of the Federal Institute of Industrial Property headed by Tatiana Sergeevna Erivantseva and an international jury headed by the Vice President of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences - Sergey Mikhailovich Aldoshin - summed up the results of the competitions, as a result of which the Salon participants were awarded gold, silver and bronze medals of the Salon and special prizes in the nominations:
• "The best innovative project of the Salon "Archimedes" - The management company limited liability Company "TMS Group" for "The device of strapping a column with a high-pressure coupling suspension";
• "The best inventor of the city of Moscow" - Sergey Kalinin, JSC "Russian Space Systems";
• "The best industrial design of the Salon "Archimedes" - JSC "Information Satellite Systems named after Academician M.F. Reshetnev"for the "Marathon Spacecraft";
• "The best invention in the interests of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation" - VUNTS of the Air Force "Air Force Academy named after Professor N.E. Zhukovsky and Yu.A. Gagarin" (Voronezh), for "Simulator of radio signals";
• "The best invention in the interests of enterprises of the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation" JSC "Shvabe";
• "The best invention in the interests of human protection, rescue and safety" of JSC NPO Poisk for "Gas detectors of the IGS-98 series";
• "The Best Invention in the interests of biotechnologies BIOMED HERBAL RESEARCH CO.,LTD for "MegaMED Vegetables and Fruits Herbal Fermentation Equipment that Enhances the Enzyme Activity of Superoxide Dismutase";
• "The best invention in the interests of the road industry" Joint-Stock Company "Research and Design Institute of Informatization, Automation and Communication in Railway Transport" for "A system for positioning railway rolling stock when fixed by mechanized devices";
• Innovative potential of the Youth of Russia Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "National Research University "Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology" (NIU MIET); for "A method of manufacturing a substrate with express self-formation of nanoparticles for obtaining giant combinational spectra";
• "The best invention in the interests of the construction industry of the city of Moscow" Grishina Anna Nikolaevna, Inozemtsev Alexander Sergeevich, Korolev Evgeny Valerievich for "Nanomodified high-strength lightweight concrete on a composite binder";
• "The best invention in the interests of housing and communal services of the city of Moscow" FGKVOU VPO "Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces named after Peter the Great" of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Balashikha for "A way to eliminate leaks through crack-like defects of thick-walled metal structures";
• "The best invention in the interests of the agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation" Federal Scientific Center "All-Russian Scientific Research and Technological Institute of Poultry Farming" of the Russian Academy of Sciences (FNC "VNITIP" RAS) for "A way to increase the productivity and quality of broiler chicken meat";
• "The best invention in the field of information technology" State Public Scientific and Technical Library of Russia for "Personal account of the reader of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Russia";
• "The best invention for the protection of state interests" Federal State-owned Military Educational Institution of Higher Education "Krasnodar Higher Military Orders of Zhukov and the October Revolution Red Banner School named after Army General S.M. Shtemenko" of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation for "A way to protect computer networks";
• "The best invention in the interests of the aerospace industry" -Joint Stock Company Society "Special Design Bureau of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute" (JSC "OKB MEI") for "Active low-phase correlation-phase direction finder";
• "The best innovative project in the field of social management" -Open Joint Stock Company "Russian Railways" for "Distance learning System of JSC "Russian Railways"" ;
• "The best invention in the field of green technologies" - ALROSA Joint Stock Company (AK "ALROSA" for "The method of utilization of industrial effluents of the enterprise in the conditions of the cryolithozone and the method of extracting diamonds from ores and industrial products, as well as tailings and the method of fixing phosphor-containing compositions on the surface of diamonds";
• "The best invention in the interests of safety in railway transport"- Open Joint Stock Company "Russian Railways" for "Integrated solutions for intermediate screw-dowel fasteners of the type of reinforced concrete";
• "The best invention in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence" - Ryazan State University named after S. A. Yesenin for "Forecasting time series of vehicle traffic using built neural networks with a fundamentally new architecture"
• International exhibition and Competition of trademarks and Appellations of Origin of goods "Trademark LEADER" - Joint Stock Company "Scientific and Production Corporation "Uralvagonzavod" for "T-55";
• Regional Cup "For active work on the development of invention and innovation in the Region" - Administration of the Ryazan region, Administration of the Krasnodar Territory, Administration of the Tver Region;
• "Scientific and technical creativity of youth" - GBOU "School No. 1569 "Constellation".
Medals of the International Federation of Inventors' Associations (IFIA) were awarded:
• Denis Stanislavovich Piotukh - Head of the Intellectual Property Department of PJSC UEC-Saturn;
• Irina Genrikhovna Strungis - Teacher-organizer of GBOU "School No. 1569 "Constellation".
The winners of the main prizes – the Grand Prix of the Archimedes Salon 2023 were: JSC "United Engine Corporation" and the World Association of Invention and Intellectual Property (WIIPA).
We express our gratitude to all the organizers and partners of the Archimedes-2023 Salon for their support in holding the event.
We express confidence that the Archimedes Moscow International Salon will continue to be held annually, contributing to the development of inventive and patent licensing activities in Russia and abroad.
See you at the Archimedes-2024 Salon!