In 1958, the Moscow City Organization VOIR was established in Moscow. For 65 years, Moscow inventors and innovators have been working for the benefit of Moscow, helping the city authorities to make our city more beautiful and comfortable. In addition, they carried out significant work to strengthen the country's military-industrial complex.
On the eve of the Day of the Inventor of Russia in Moscow, an expanded Meeting of the Moscow City Council of the VOIR Organization and the Committee on Inventive, Rationalization and Patent Licensing Activities of the Association "League for Assistance to Defense Enterprises" took place in the hall of the Board of Rospatent, Berezhkovskaya Embankment, 24 p.1.
On the agenda: topical issues of activation of inventive and rationalization activities in the city of Moscow and defense industry enterprises on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The meeting was attended by members of the Committee on Inventive, Rationalization and Patent Licensing Activities of the Association "League for Assistance to Defense Enterprises", the Moscow City Council of the Military-Industrial Complex, representatives of the defense industry working at enterprises in Moscow and other regions of the Russian Federation.
The Head of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property – Yuri Sergeevich Zubov, Chairman of the Central Council of the VOIR, Deputy of the State Duma – Vladimir Mikhailovich Kononov, Head of the Intellectual Property Department of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation – Maxim Alexandrovich Zakharov, addressed the audience with a welcoming speech.
The meeting was chaired by Dmitry Ivanovich Zezyulin, Chairman of the Moscow City Organization VOIR, Head of the Committee on Inventive, Rationalization and Patent Licensing Activities of the Association "League for Assistance to Defense Enterprises".
At the beginning of the Meeting, the inventors who distinguished themselves in their work and those who contribute to the promotion of RID were awarded by Rospatent and the Moscow City organization VOIR.
At the Meeting , the following speakers:
1. Obrazhey Vadim Ivanovich - Head of the Intellectual Property Department of the A. Lyulka OKB branch of PJSC UEC-UMPO, Head of the corporate competence Center for working with RID UEC topic of the report: "Improving the system of management of intellectual property rights in organizations implementing innovative development programs"
2. Zhuravlev Andrey Lvovich - Head of the Center for International Cooperation of the Federal Institute of Industrial Property Topic of the report: "The practice of foreign patenting under sanctions"
3. Sarantsev Vasily Alekseevich - Head of the Patent and Licensing Service of JSC "Russian Space Systems" topic of the report: "Topical issues of legal protection of service inventions in a scientific and industrial organization"
4. Oleg Alexandrovich Vashchenko - Head of the Intellectual Property Department of JSC "Shvabe" topic of the report: "The system of management of rights to READ in the company of JSC "Shvabe"
5. Denis Stanislavovich Piotukh - Head of the Intellectual Property Department of PJSC UEC-Saturn Topic of the report: "Issues of cooperation between defense industry enterprises and universities in the field of legal protection, commercialization and technology transfer"
6. Markov Alexey Valeryevich - Head of the Scientific and Technical Complex of control systems and ensuring the safety of train traffic topic of the report: The main developments of JSC NIIAS in the field of control systems and ensuring the safety of train traffic"
7. Garaganov Artur Vladimirovich - Doctor of Psychology, Professor, sociologist, Head of the Research Development Department, Senior Researcher at the Locomotives of Growth Center "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" topic of the report:“Opportunities for research and development and the provision of expert services in the field of defense industry”
8. Razov Pavel Viktorovich - Deputy Head of the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Mass Communications for educational and methodological work topic of the report: "Monitoring the effectiveness of support for the defense industry in the field of intellectual developments (artificial intelligence and neural networks)"
9. Afanasyev Sergey Vasilyevich - Head of the OSIS of PJSC "TOAZ", Ph.D., Doctor of Technical Sciences., academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences topic of the report:"Activation of inventive activity at the enterprise as a way to expand the range and quality of products"
10. Vyacheslav Petrovich Tigrov - Chairman of the Lipetsk Regional Organization VOIR, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Lipetsk State Pedagogical University named after P. P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky topic of the report: “Experience in the development of inventive activity among students”
11. Vyacheslav Veniaminovich Minaev - Executive Director of the VOIR CA topic of the report: "Lighthouses and outsiders in innovation"
12. Valery P. Bokarev - Head of the Chief Designer Service Department
JSC "NIIME" topic of the report: "Development of intellectual activity in microelectronics on the example of the "Research Institute of Molecular Electronics"
The meeting resulted in the adoption of a number of important decisions contributing to the activation of inventive and patent-licensing activities at defense industry enterprises, primarily in Moscow.
I am confident that the event will strengthen partnerships between defense industry enterprises, organizations of the Ministry of Defense, scientific institutions and universities of the Russian Federation in the interests of developing new promising technical solutions that contribute to strengthening the defense potential of our Homeland.